North and West Regions
Nationally Consistent Collection of Data (NCCD)
Catholic Education SA (CESA) Moderation Session
Thursday 8 June 2023
(Week 6, Term 2)
from 9.30am - 12.30pm
Venue: Room 1.11AB, Education Development Centre,
4 Milner Street, Hindmarsh
CORE FOCI AND PRIORITIES FOR THE SESSION:
- Reviewing the NCCD National Portal: Professional learning and resources
- Deepening understanding of diagnosed and imputed disability
- Understanding Moderation and key principles
- Planning for Moderation in your school
AITSL AUSTRALIAN PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS:
- Standard 1: Know the students and how they learn
- Standard 3: Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
- Standard 5: Assess, provide feedback and report on student learning
- Standard 6: Engage in professional learning
- Standard 7: Engage professionally with colleagues, parents/carers and the community.
Inclusive Education Coordinators (Primary and Secondary), School NCCD Team.
Schools are encouraged to send two participants to the session.
Participants are also encouraged to bring their own device to the session.
Karen Kurczak, Learning Diversity and Equity Education Advisor (North Region) and Toni Fitzgerald, Learning Diversity and Equity Education Advisor (West Region).
Participants are asked to bring one or two case studies to the session.
VENUE AND CAR PARKING DETAILS:
The Education Development Centre is located at Hindmarsh.
Further information regarding the venue and car parking is attached here.
Morning tea will be provided. Please advise if you have dietary requirements.
Please contact your region's Learning Diversity and Equity Education Advisor.
4.00pm on Thursday 1 June 2023
Please contact Margaret Bressan by email at firstname.lastname@example.org