New Inclusive Education Coordinators
Wednesday 15 February 2023
(Week 3, Term 1)
from 1.00pm - 4.00pm
Venue: Catholic Education Office, Conference Centre Room 6, 116 George Street, Thebarton
CORE FOCI AND PRIORITIES FOR THE SESSION:
- Learn about the Nationally Consistent Collection of Data on School Students with Disability (NCCD)
- How it assists schools
- NCCD's underpinning legislation
- Your school's obligations under the legislation
- NCCD and SEQTA
- NCCD Cycle and Key Milestones and Activities
- NCCD levels of adjustment, broad category of disability, diagnosed disability and imputed disability
- NCCD SWD BI Report
- NCCD Moderation
AITSL AUSTRALIAN PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS:
- Standard 1: Know the students and how they learn
- Standard 3: Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
- Standard 5: Assess, provide feedback and report on student learning
- Standard 6: Engage in professional learning
- Standard 7: Engage professionally with colleagues, parents/carers and the community.
New Inclusive Education Coordinators (Primary and Secondary).
Participants are encouraged to bring their own device to the session.
Learning Diversity and Equity Education Advisors.
Participants are asked to refer to the attached map for car parking details for the Queen of Angels Church car park. To access the George Street site, please use the controlled crossing at the intersection of George Street and South Road.
Afternoon tea will be provided. Please advise if you have dietary requirements.SESSION ENQUIRIES:
Please contact Sue Willcock by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
4.00pm on Friday 10 February 2023
Please contact Margaret Bressan by email at email@example.com