This program is designed for pairs of teachers who are (or will be) working collaboratively to provide feedback on their teaching and that of other colleagues.
The workshop has three phases:
Phase 1: one-day workshop Thursday 7 May, Glenelg Golf Club, 8.30am – 4pm
Phase 2: collaborative school based fieldwork (4 weeks)
Phase 3: one-day workshop Wednesday 10 June, Glenelg Golf Club, 8.30am – 4pm
Participants will leave the workshops with:
· Structures for enhancing classroom practice through professional conversations
· Principles of professional conversation underpinning a collegial, learning-focused relationship
· Understanding of current research and practice in coaching
· Plans to use the GROWTH coaching model for enhancing classroom practice
· An understanding of trust building to enable open and honest feedback
· Skills in dealing with the challenges of working collaboratively
The workshops will be presented by Growth Coaching International. There is no cost to participants undertaking this workshop.
© Catholic Education South Australia 2016