· Looking at the genre of a parable .
· Studying some parables and looking at strategies that can be used to teach them.
Term 2 Week 4, Thursday, 29 May 9am-4pm CEO Conference Rooms, 116 George St Thebarton
CORE FOCI AND PRIORITIES
- Religious Education
- General Capabilities
AITSL AUSTRALIAN PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS FOR TEACHERS INCLUDE
- Standard 2: Know the content and how to teach it 2.1 & 2.2
- Standard 6: Engage in professional learning 6.2 & 6.4
APRIM/REC/Religious Leaders and Teacher of all years.
- 1 day centrally located
- 6.5 hours
- Kate Orden and Tracey Lacoon
SYSTEM ACCREDITED MODULE: YES
Registration Enquiries: Sarah Pietsch 8301-6661
All contact details and further program information on this professional learning opportunity can be found at the following link Professional Learning Booklet.