CESA EARLY CHILDHOOD NETWORK 2014
Environments for Learning
‘I urge you to think of the environment not as a shell but as a skin – how then does it change with those in it? How is it nourished?’
Carla Rinaldi p. 28 Re-Imagining Childhood report 2013
- The focus of this network meeting is indoor classroom environments.
- What does environment mean?
- What’s the purpose of changing environments, why is there such a buzz?
- What are the possibilities and challenges to creating spaces for learning?
- How can classroom environments be places of research?
Participants are invited, if they would like, to bring two photos of their current classroom environment to share.
CESA Early Childhood Network meetings provide opportunities for early childhood education and care educators, junior primary teachers, principals and Catholic Education consultants to:
t Engage in professional learning on topics of interest
t Further explore the principles of the Reggio Emilia Education Approach
t Inform the development of policies and directions
t Provide a forum for questions and sharing of best practice and
t Network with interested early childhood professionals
AITSL National Professional Standards for Teachers include:
3.2, 3.6, 3.7, 4.1, 4.4, 6.3, 7.4
For further information regarding this session:
For further information regarding registration: