Catholic Education SA will be once again running workshops to assist prospective applicants with compiling an application for a teaching position in Catholic schools.
The workshops are scheduled to be held at the CEO on:
(1) Monday 24th June
4.00pm – 7.00pm (CEO Boardroom)
(2) Wednesday, 10th July (During school holidays)
2.00pm – 5.00pm (CEO Room 6)
The workshop will assist teachers who are interested in applying for teaching positions in a Catholic school. Each workshop will address the preparation of an application covering:
• Development and format of the Covering letter
• What to include in a Curriculum Vitae
• Addressing the job criteria
• How to present the information
• Who should be named as referees
• How to approach an interview
There will be opportunities for participant input through small group discussion.
Closing dates of applications are:
Monday, 14th June for workshop (1)
Wednesday, 3rd July for workshop (2)
Positions will be allocated in order of receipt of registration.
For registration enquiries please contact:
Ph 8301 6184