Catholic Education SA will be once again running workshops to assist prospective applicants with compiling an application for a teaching position in Catholic schools.
The workshops are scheduled to be held at the CEO on:
(1) Thursday 5th July (During school holidays)
1.30 pm – 4.30pm (CEO Boardroom)
(2) Wednesday, 18th July
1.00pm – 4.00pm (CEO Room 8)
(3) Wednesday, 8th August
4.30pm - 7.30pm (CEO Room 8)
The workshop will assist teachers who are interested in applying for teaching positions in a Catholic school. Each workshop will address the preparation of an application covering:
• Development and format of the Covering letter
• What to include in a Curriculum Vitae
• Addressing the job criteria
• How to present the information
• Who should be named as referees
• How to approach an interview
There will be opportunities for participant input through small group discussion.
Interested teachers should complete the Online Registration form available at:
Closing dates of applications are:
Friday, 22nd June for workshop (1)
Friday, 13th July for workshop (2)
Friday, 3rd August for workshop (3)
Positions (limited to 30 participants) will be allocated in order of receipt of registration.
For registration enquiries please contact:
Ph 8301 6660