Monday July 4 2022
“Are you Thirsting for Connection?”
Glenelg Lifesaving Club, The Foreshore, Glenelg
PRIMA is delighted to welcome APRIMs to reconnect with an afternoon of conversation while sharing a meal together and engaging in discussion groups around the following topics:
- How are we caretakers for ourselves, creation and our communities?
- In what ways do we express wellbeing as being loved and being called to love?
- How can we authentically break open Scripture personally, with our students and with our communities?
If you have any queries about the event, please contact;
Tamara Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
or Paula Clark email@example.com
For any registration queries please contact Christina Lagozzino at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 8301 6659.
There will be no cost for PRIMA members. Please register before Wednesday June 29, 2022.
PARKING INFORMATION: The Wilson Carpark below the Beachhouse is where you can park and head into our bistro’s foyer where we have a machine designed for our customers. For $5 it covers 12 hours and please ensure you use this machine, not the one in the carpark itself.
Considering the current COVID-19 pandemic we ask you to please comply with the following additional arrival induction requirements.
In attending our site, and signing in, you warrant that:
1. You are currently well and not suffering from any flu like or cold symptoms (coughing, runny nose, sneezing, high temperature, sore throat etc).
2. You have not entered the State of South Australia from interstate or overseas without strictly adhering to any relevant quarantine or self-isolation requirements.
3. You have not knowingly been in close contact with a known COVID-19 case in the past 14 days.
Please note, hand sanitiser will be available at various places in this location. Thank you sincerely for assisting us to support the health and safety of all.