NEW WORKSHOP ADDED
This course is for teachers who will be teaching the Made in the Image of God (MITIOG) Human Sexuality curriculum (draft) and need to do the required training.
Teachers looking to refresh their knowledge in the recently updated curriculum (draft) are also encouraged to undertake the course. Please note it can be used for CPF Level 3.
The aim of this is to assist teachers to develop an understanding of the Made in the Image of God Human Sexuality Program and gain confidence and competence in teaching the curriculum.
This day will include:
- Familiarisation with the updated Made in the Image of God Human Sexuality, curriculum (draft) including the new structure and updated content
- Exploration of values underpinning the Made in the Image of God Human Sexuality, curriculum (draft)
- Managing sensitivities and protocols for the teaching of the curriculum
Intended for: R-12 teachers new to Sexuality Education in a Catholic School. It is a requirement that all CESA teachers are trained in this program. It is also necessary to complete this training before teaching the Being Sexual strand.
System Accredited Module: Yes
AITSL Australian Professional Standards for Teachers:
Standard 2: 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
Considering the current COVID-19 pandemic we ask you to please comply with the following additional arrival induction requirements.
In attending our site, and signing in, you warrant that:
1. You are currently well and not suffering from any flu like or cold symptoms (coughing, runny nose, sneezing, high temperature, sore throat etc).
2. You have not entered the State of South Australia from interstate or overseas without strictly adhering to any relevant quarantine or self-isolation requirements.
3. You have not knowingly been in close contact with a known COVID-19 case in the past 14 days.
Please note, hand sanitiser will be available at various places in this location. Thank you sincerely for assisting us to support the health and safety of all.