Term 2 Leaders Forum
Friday 28 May 2021 8.15am - 3.30pm (8.15am for 8.45am start).
The Term 2 Leaders Forum is being hosted by the CEO People, Leadership and Culture Section and will be held in regional venues:
- CENTRAL - Christian Brothers College, Adelaide
- EAST - Rostrevor College, Woodforde
- NORTH - Holy Family Catholic School, Parafield Gardens
- SOUTH - St Martin de Porres School, Sheidow Park
- WEST - St Michael's College, Henley Beach
- PORT PIRIE - Port Pirie CEO
There are a number of foci for the day including live input from Dr Lyn Sharratt who will continue her work on the role of the Principal as an instructional leader. Time will be set aside for Principals to further debrief after Lyn’s input and a webinar will be broadcast from Archbishop Patrick O’Regan and Dr Neil McGoran.
During the day there will also be guided discussions on regional matters as well as the Leadership Standard, Leadership Standard Evidence Guide and the Workforce Development Plan.
Registrations close on Monday 17 May.
A Program for the Term 2 Leaders Forum will be circulated closer to the event dates.
Linda Primavera 8301 6676