Change Management: Daring to Lead through Change
One day workshop with Anna Ranaldo
For: Principals/DPs/APRIMs/POR 3 & 4
How do we equip our leaders with the courage and change skills required to drive adaptive, emotionally agile workplaces?
Based on over 440,000 pieces of empirical data, Dr Brené Brown’s research found that ‘fear of irrelevance’ was the number one shame trigger in organisations. In a world of rapid growth in artificial intelligence and unprecedented change globally, left unchecked this fear is key barrier to change agility. This gritty program delves deep in emotional intelligence, resistance to change and provides practical tools to deliver successful change.
1. Understand the Aspen Change Management Framework for success
2. Complete a Change Assessment to determine scope, readiness & risk
3. Understand Dr Brené Brown’s four key skills of courage
4. Maximise Stakeholder groups utilising BRAVING model of Trust
5. Complete a Barriers to Success Assessment & Purpose to People Plan
Participants must have completed a Dare to Lead workshop and are required to complete a Change Project assessment to identify Change Readiness Factors (details will be sent in advance of the session).
Workshop details: https://www.collectivecourage.com.au/
(an invoice will be forwarded to participants by the CEO around the time of the event)
For further information contact:Juanita Lieschke, Administrator, Leadership and Workforce Development
Phone: 08 8301 6885
© Catholic Education South Australia 2016