Crossways RE Curriculum Seminars for Priests and Parish Leaders in the Archdiocese of Adelaide
Wednesday 24 March 2021
YOU ONLY NEED TO REGISTER FOR ONE OF THE THREE EVENT OPTIONS.
Catholic Education SA (CESA) has been redesigning the Religious Education Curriculum Crossways and Priests and Parish Associates are invited to a seminar at which the draft new curriculum will be explained and explored. Reflecting the importance of the partnership between the Catholic school and the broader parish community, your engagement with the proposed new curriculum is very much welcomed. The redesign of the curriculum has been influenced by the National Catholic Education Commission’s Framing Paper: Religious Education in Australian Catholic schools. This project has been undertaken by CESA’s Religious Education and Faith Formation (REFF) Team, with the Adelaide Campus of the ACU Faculty of Theology and Philosophy assisting with providing theological review of the content.
This in-person option will commence with a light lunch prior to the start time at 1:00pm and conclude with a light afternoon tea.
CESA and the REFF Team look forward to your involvement in the dialogue at one of the seminars that will inform having a high-quality Religious Education curriculum.
For any assistance with registering please contact Christina Lagozzino (8301 6659) and for further information, about Crossways please contact Michael Vial or Marcia Burgess (ph 8301 6659).
Please note there will be limited numbers in the face to face sessions due to COVID restrictions. Please find below two other opportunities should you be unable to attend this session.
- · Friday, 19 March 10.30am – 12.30pm in person* <<link>>
- · Friday, 26 March 10.30am – 12.30pm MS Teams <<link>>
Considering the current COVID-19 pandemic we ask you to please comply with the following additional arrival induction requirements.
In attending our site, and signing in, you warrant that:
1. You are currently well and not suffering from any flu like or cold symptoms (coughing, runny nose, sneezing, high temperature, sore throat etc).
2. You have not entered the State of South Australia from interstate or overseas without strictly adhering to any relevant quarantine or self-isolation requirements.
3. You have not knowingly been in close contact with a known COVID-19 case in the past 14 days.
Please note, hand sanitiser will be available at various places in this location. Thank you sincerely for assisting us to support the health and safety of all.