This training is only for NAPLAN Coordinators that conducted the School Readiness Test in August 2019.
This 3 hour face-to-face workshop provides a 2020 update for NAPLAN Coordinators in schools that conducted the School Readiness Test in August 2019.
It is highly recommended that two participants from each school be trained, to provide support for each other up to and during:
- the national Coordinated Practice Test on 23 March and
- the NAPLAN Online 2020 test window from 12 - 22 May 2020
Participants will gain:
- refresher training in all NAPLAN Coordinator functions in the 2020 version of the NAPLAN online assessment platform, in the context of the authorised national test protocols
- insights and strategies for in-school training of teachers to be Test Administrators using the 2020 online assessment platform, supported by nationally developed training materials
For reference to test question types, the NAPLAN Online public demonstration site can be accessed at www.nap.edu.au/online-assessment/public-demonstration-site (scroll down to year level buttons).
- participants are encouraged to bring their own laptop
- computers will be available in the training venue if needed
- no software needs to be pre-loaded before the workshop
- the hands-on nature of the workshops means they cannot be provided via CISCO video-conferencing
AITSL Professional Standards for Teachers
2.3 - Curriculum, assessment and reporting
5.1 - Assess student learning
6.2 - Engage in professional learning and improve practice
7.2 - Comply with legislative, administrative and organisational requirements
Registration Due Date: Monday 17 February 2020
System Accredited Module: No
Facilitators: Jarrod Carter & Ray Moritz, CESA
Workshop Enquiries: email@example.com / T: 8301 6191
Registration Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org