LOCATION: Grange Golf Club, White Sands Drive, Grange
DESCRIPTION: The aim of this is to reconnect with the Made in the Image of God sexuality education (MITIOG) Key Teacher Network to address the following items:
- Become familiar with the MITIOG Consolidation project and its impact for the future
- Exploration and clarification of the MITIOG Key Teacher role
- Preparation for implementing MITIOG in its updated form
- Contextualising MITIOG in Catholic Education SA. For example dealing with the questions: What is a Catholic perspective? What is Catholic Identity? And how does the way we answer this question help us in managing sensitivities?
- Revisiting Being Sexual content in detail and in all standards
- Highlighting where consolidation changes have occurred
- Opportunities for feedback about MITIOG Consolidation
- Preliminary discussion about methods for supporting your staff with planning for the Being Sexual curriculum
- Renewed commitment to professional learning offered to MITIOG Key Teachers
Please note: a circular will be sent to all school principals and religious leaders to highlight the significance of this event. This page will be updated to confirm once the circular has been sent.
INTENDED PARTICIPANTS: For MITIOG Key Teachers and other interested Religious Leaders.
FACILITATORS: Teresa Hudson & Tracey Lacoon
Standard 1: 1.1, 1.2, 1.3
Standard 2: 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
Standard 3: 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7
Standard 4: 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4,
Standard 5: 5.1
Standard 6: 6.1, 6.2, 6.3
Standard 7: 7.1, 7.4
TRT available for 1 MITIOG Key Teacher per school * TRT Funding subject to conditions including and not limited to being a Systemic School. Please inquire with your school leadership if you are unsure what this means.
This can be a System Accredited Module (SAM) for CPF purposes.
Please direct all inquiries to our admin team in the first instance.
Administrator contact: Christina Lagozzino
Phone: 8301 6659