Christian Meditation Inquiry Network - Day 2
· This day is the culmination of our year's Christian Meditation Inquiry where we can come together to share what we have learnt.
· We will hear from each Inquiry school, share resources and discuss how to plan the next steps.
Term 4, Week 5, Friday, 18th Nov 2016 8:45am-3:30pm
Sophia Centre, 225 Cross Road, Cumberland Park
CORE FOCI AND PRIORITIES
· Religious Education - Christian Meditation Inquiry Project
AITSL AUSTRALIAN PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS FOR TEACHERS INCLUDE
· Standard 5: Assess, provide feedback and report on student learning. (5.4 & 5.5)
· Standard 6: Engage in professional learning. (6.3)
Inquiry Participants and Interested Religious Leaders
· 1 day centrally located
· 6.5 hours
· Julian Kluge and Jacinta Astachnowicz
SYSTEM ACCREDITED MODULE: YES
Registration Enquiries: Sarah Pietsch 8301-6629
All contact details and further program information on this professional learning opportunity can be found at the following link Professional Learning Booklet.