A four-hour hands-on session is being offered to help our schools write Facebook content for their social media programs.
We will guide you through a highly practical session that will develop half-a-year’s worth of Facebook content in half-a day!
Through individual and group writing tasks, you will write posts for Facebook that will help to promote your school’s:
· Calendar – through posts advertising the key times of the school
· Celebrations – from religious/ liturgical events (Lent and Easter),
school events (anniversaries and milestones) and public events
(Anzac Day, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day)
· Values - mass, sacraments, your parish and your tradition, social justice, ecological conversion
· School Life – from parent/teacher interviews, Focus weeks (like
Book Week, Science Week or Literacy Week), CESA Reimagining
and extra-curricular activities like music and sport
· Marketing and enrolment – from testimonials from parents and staff
members to advertising Principal’s Tours or Open Nights.
This session is more than professional development – it’s also about producing content your school can immediately use.
· To have schools walking out of the session with half-a-year’s
worth of Facebook content
· To learn how to write effective Facebook posts
· To ‘borrow’ the ideas of the presenter and other participants
(they’ll be given permission to do that)
COST: $60 per person including morning tea
Contact Deanna Bator 83016863