Bringing the Asian experience in to the (RE) Classroom
The day will focus on:
· Asia - Looking at Jesus through Asian eyes - Jesus was Asian.
· A church with and for the poor.
· Where East and West meet - spirituality and life, where wisdom and love meet.
· Living with Conflict-Islam and Christianity.
· How to bring these experiences into the classroom.
Term 2 Week 9 Saturday, 27 June 9am-4pm Catholic Conference Centre, Rm 7, 116 George St Thebarton
CORE FOCI AND PRIORITIES
AITSL AUSTRALIAN PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS FOR TEACHERS INCLUDE
APRIM/REC/Religious Leaders and Teachers of all years
FACILITATOR: Tony Papps
SYSTEM ACCREDITED MODULE: Yes
Registration Enquiries: Sarah Pietsch 8301-6629
All contact details and further program information on this professional learning opportunity can be found at the following link Professional Learning Booklet.
© Catholic Education South Australia 2016